FANNIE MAE DUS®
We’re your partner for the life of your loan – no other master servicer, no B-piece buyer.
Our Delegated Underwriting and Servicing (DUS) MBS is like no other security in the marketplace. Unlike a conduit execution, our loans are securitized on a single-asset basis, providing creative structuring flexibility. Investors trust our unique risk-sharing model, creating demand that translates into certainty of execution for multifamily borrowers. Best of all, our life-of-loan servicing relationship means it’s always just the borrower, lender, and Fannie Mae.
Fannie Mae creates DUS MBS supported by loans on multifamily properties with a minimum of five units. Most of our MBS are backed by a single loan on a multifamily asset. DUS MBS offer Fannie Mae’s guaranty of timely payment of principal and interest. DUS Lenders can originate fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, fully-amortizing, and full- or part-term interest-only multifamily mortgage loans.
RELY ON US
- Innovative structures that can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Loan terms of varying length and flexible prepayment periods are available.
- Strong investor demand for our guaranteed securities helps keep borrower interest rates low.
- Add-ons, renovations, and other complex features can be structured up-front.
SEAMLESS AND CERTAIN
- Single-asset security allows for customized loan structures.
- Delegated risk-sharing model provides certainty of execution, faster decisions, and quicker loan closings.
- Experts who know the business and understand complex transactions.
- Life-of-loan servicing means no other master or special servicer and seamless post-closing activities.
In its prequalifying review, Lument will attempt to estimate both the loan amount and the fees and costs associated with the transaction. Actual loan amounts and actual fees and expenses may vary from the prequalifying estimates. A prequalifying estimate is not a commitment to make a loan.